Welcome to the Losonczy Lab website! Our lab is part of the Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Neuroscience, the Kavli Institute for Brain Science at Columbia, and the Mortimer Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute at Columbia.
- February – check out the BBC Radio Science coverage of our Science Article
- April – two of our collaborative works – with Ivan Soltesz’s group (UC Irvine) and with Rene Hen’s group (Columbia) - got accepted in Neuron. Check out the video abstract of the work with the Soltesz group.
- May – our open source software package (SIMA) developed by Patrick, Jeff and Nathan for analysis of fluorescence imaging data is now freely available.
- August-September – The paper describing the SIMA analysis package is published online in Frontiers in Neuroinformatics
- September: Congratulation to Nathan Danielson on his NIH NRSA Predoctoral Fellowship!
- September-October: Our lab receives NIH Brain Initiative Award on a project ““Towards a complete description of the circuitry underlying memory replay” in collaboration with Ivan Soltesz (UC Irvine), Gyorgy Buzsaki (NYU), and John Lisman (Brandeis)
- Kavli Foundation interview with Attila on the Brain Initiative project
- October: SIMA on Labrigger